Continuing with our World’s Toughest Mudder episodes, we have one focused on the brunch on Monday!
Check the time stamps below to see the different sections of the episode. It isn’t as long as the last one but it does have a large section of the presentation and awards which you may want to skip. You’ll hear interviews before the presentation, the presentation itself (trimmed down), and some interviews after!
For part 1 we had coverage of the community dinner and all sorts of race day interviews and audio so go back and listen to that if you missed it. This part 2 is this episode all about the brunch featuring audio from the presentation as well as many interviews with members of the community. Part 3 will have interviews from the bar crawl where I, along with many community members got pretty drunk!
0:00 – 5:56 – Intro
5:56 – 11:40 – Quick News
11:40 – 13:12 – Content Preface
13:12 – 1:13:07 – Interviews Before Presentation (Visit Granbury, Nick Artis and Jason Helmstadter, Matt Gill, Brittany Hall, Evan Perperis, Miranda Huber, Matt B Davis, Ernie Cheatham, Lone Star IV Medics, Hijacked Mic, Sofia Harnedy, Kevin Praytor, Hannah Carta, Stefanie Bishop, and Orion James)
1:13:07 – 1:51:17 – TMHQ Presentation and Awards Audio
1:51:17 – 2:12:10 – Interviews After Presentation (Michael Schjott, Joe Rucco, “Coach” Kyle Railton, Chris Maltbie and Jen Mizono)
2:12:10 – End – Outro
Next episode will conclude our weeks long coverage of World’s Toughest Mudder with an episode on the bar crawl!
Please Nominate Us for Best Podcast
Tough Mudder Medals
Saudi Arabia’s Tough Mudder Infinity Prize Money Finally Released
Joe DeSena’s Israel Video
New 50 Mile World Record
Leon Kofoed’s Mental Health Post
Deka Fit World Championship Qualifiers
Deka Mile World Championship Qualifiers
Deka Strong World Championship Qualifiers
Deka Fit GORUCK World Championship Qualifiers
Spartan South Carolina Ultra Podiums
Spartan South Carolina Beast Podiums
Spartan Phoenix Beast Podiums
Jeff Jeopardy Secret Link
Life Jackets Secret Link
Flip Juggle Secret Link
Long Jump Secret Link
Golf Swing Secret Link
45. World’s Toughest Mudder, Las Vegas Rock N Roll Half Marathon, Mattapoisett 5k, and YMCA Turkey Trot 5 Miler!
46. World’s Toughest Mudder Champion’s Brunch with Will Hicks and Heather Bode, Kingston 5k Turkey Trot, and Newburyport Harborside Half Marathon!
97. World’s Toughest Mudder! (Part 1: Community Dinner and Event)
98. World’s Toughest Mudder! (Part 2: Champion’s Brunch and Bar Crawl), and Taunton YMCA Turkey Trot!
150. World’s Toughest Mudder Hot Lap Recap, Javier Escobar’s Pit Planning Party, and Mike’s Lap By Lap Experience!
151. World’s Toughest Mudder Brunch Audio and Bar Crawl Interviews!
152. World’s Toughest Mudder Pit Crew Debriefing, and Drunk Javier Escobar Interview!
201. World’s Toughest Mudder Memories!
254. World’s Toughest Mudder! (Part 1: Interviews with Volunteers, Pit Crew, Athletes, and Pit Audio)
255. World’s Toughest Mudder! (Part 2: Brunch Interviews and Audio)
256. World’s Toughest Mudder! (Part 3: Bar Crawl Interviews)
257. World’s Toughest Mudder! (Part 4: Katie Knight and Mark Batres)
305. Preparing for a First World’s Toughest Mudder with Anthony Kunkel and Michael Lopez!
307. World’s Toughest Mudder with Tyler Veerman and New Champion DJ Fox!
308. World’s Toughest Mudder with Mark Gaudet and First Woman to Hit 100 Miles Kris Rugloski!
356. World’s Toughest Mudder 2023 with Chris Maltbie!
358. World’s Toughest Mudder 2023 (Part 1: Community Dinner and Race Day Interviews)!
Take Advantage of These Deals
Stay Connected with Us
Support us on Patreon for exclusive content and to join our Facebook group
Like us on Facebook: Obstacle Running Adventures
Follow our podcast Instagram: @ObstacleRunningAdventures
Subscribe on Youtube: Obstacle Running Adventures
Write us an email: email@example.com
Like our team on Facebook: MStefano Running
Follow our team on Twitter and Instagram: @MStefanoRunning
Patreon Supporters: Jason Dupree, Kim DeVoss, Samantha Thompson, Matt Puntin, Dave Claxton, Brad Kiehl, Charlotte Engelman, Erin Grindstaff, Hank Stefano, Arlene Stefano, Laura Ritter, Steven Ritter, Sofia Harnedy, Kenny West, Ryan Maisano, Cheryl Goodwin, Jessica Johnson, Scott “The Fayne” Knowles, Anna Landry, Christopher Hoover, Kevin Gregory Jr., Ryan Hart, Ashley Reis, Brent George, Justin Manning, Kevin Praytor, Wendell Lagosh, Brett “The T-Rex” Milks, Logan Nagle, Patrick Brown, Angela Bowers, Asa Coddington, Thomas Petersen, and welcome Seth Rinderknecht.