World’s Toughest Mudder came and went but we have you covered to relive the experience for the next few weeks!
Check the time stamps below to follow along with this one, because this episode is a big boy! You’ll hear some interviews from the community dinner, more interviews on race day before the start, start line audio, interviews and audio from the course, and the same from the pit!
For part 1 we have this coverage of the community dinner and all sorts of race day interviews and audio. Part 2 will be all about the brunch featuring audio from the presentation as well as many interviews with members of the community. Part 3 will have interviews from the bar crawl where I, along with many community members got pretty drunk!
0:00 – 3:05 – Intro
3:05 – 14:35 – Quick News
14:35 – 17:48 – Content Preface
17:48 – 44:03 – Community Dinner (JD Allen, Melissa “Sharkbait” Dugan, Christian Brown-Johnson, Elliot Rueb, Sandy Rhee, and Josh Fiore)
44:03 – 56:53 – Before Race Start (Evan Perperis, Miranda Huber, Diana Codispoti and Alexandra Codispoti, Ryan Ardigo, Seth Rinderknecht, Kevin Thompson, Austin Azar, Trevor Cichosz, James Del Verde, Melissa Linden, Kris Rugloski, and Gary Belanger)
1:12:42 – 1:35:29 – Race Start (Pit murmurings, Giles Chater and Chris Maltbie, Coach Kyle pump up, warm up and start)
1:35:29 – 2:28:28 – Obstacle Audio, Volunteers, Etc. (Everest audio, Gary Belanger, Augustas Gloop audio, Jamesy, Nikki Leonard, Sandy Rhee, driving, Operation talk, Cassie Hellyer, Operation audio, Operation volunteer, Dingleberries volunteer, Dingleberries penalty, Barrel Chested volunteer, Barrel Chested audio, Melting Point volunteer 1 and 2, Immordl Coffee, Spunky Monkey penalty volunteer, Everest volunteer, and Everest penalty loop)
2:28:28 – 3:10:18 – Pit Crew and Finish Audio (Kris Mendoza, Kevin Gregory, Brian Gracin, AC Hale, Christian Brown-Johnson, Matt B Davis, Evan Perperis, Alexandra Codispoti, Austin Azar not done, 200th Tough Mudder finish, Michael Schjott pit, More Heart Than Scars finish, Stephanie Bland pit, Joe Rucco pit, Cali Schweikhart pit, merchandise deal, live stream time difference, Kris Rugloski finish, Austin Azar finish, Michael Schjott finish, Jenny Overstreet finish, Joe Rucco and Matt Gill finish, Josh Fiore finish, Cali Schweikhart finish, Stephanie Bland finish)
3:10:18 – End – Outro
Next episode will continue our weeks long coverage of World’s Toughest Mudder with an episode on the brunch, following that will be the bar crawl episode!!
Oldest Hiker to Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
OCRWC 2024 Registration Open
Spartan Race Championship Races Schedule
Tough Mudder Short Courses Didn’t Go Away
Erin Grindstaff Baby #2 Announcement
Michelle Aitken’s Mom Meets President
Josh Fiore Injury Update
Autism Fundraiser at World’s Toughest Mudder
Jarrett Newby Sets New GORUCK Hyrox Record
OCR Buddy’s Community Choice Nominations Open
Spartan Trifecta Championship Results
Spartan Fenway Results
World’s Toughest Mudder Podiums
Hyrox Chicago Podiums: Men and Women
Savage Race Florida Podiums: Women and Men
Savage Race Series Overall Podiums
Baseball Transformation Secret Link
Suitcase Bees Secret Link
Shadow Puppet Secret Link
Wrong Sayings Secret Link
Garage Door Secret Link
45. World’s Toughest Mudder, Las Vegas Rock N Roll Half Marathon, Mattapoisett 5k, and YMCA Turkey Trot 5 Miler!
46. World’s Toughest Mudder Champion’s Brunch with Will Hicks and Heather Bode, Kingston 5k Turkey Trot, and Newburyport Harborside Half Marathon!
97. World’s Toughest Mudder! (Part 1: Community Dinner and Event)
98. World’s Toughest Mudder! (Part 2: Champion’s Brunch and Bar Crawl), and Taunton YMCA Turkey Trot!
150. World’s Toughest Mudder Hot Lap Recap, Javier Escobar’s Pit Planning Party, and Mike’s Lap By Lap Experience!
151. World’s Toughest Mudder Brunch Audio and Bar Crawl Interviews!
152. World’s Toughest Mudder Pit Crew Debriefing, and Drunk Javier Escobar Interview!
201. World’s Toughest Mudder Memories!
254. World’s Toughest Mudder! (Part 1: Interviews with Volunteers, Pit Crew, Athletes, and Pit Audio)
255. World’s Toughest Mudder! (Part 2: Brunch Interviews and Audio)
256. World’s Toughest Mudder! (Part 3: Bar Crawl Interviews)
257. World’s Toughest Mudder! (Part 4: Katie Knight and Mark Batres)
305. Preparing for a First World’s Toughest Mudder with Anthony Kunkel and Michael Lopez!
307. World’s Toughest Mudder with Tyler Veerman and New Champion DJ Fox!
308. World’s Toughest Mudder with Mark Gaudet and First Woman to Hit 100 Miles Kris Rugloski!
356. World’s Toughest Mudder 2023 with Chris Maltbie!
Take Advantage of These Deals
Stay Connected with Us
Support us on Patreon for exclusive content and to join our Facebook group
Like us on Facebook: Obstacle Running Adventures
Follow our podcast Instagram: @ObstacleRunningAdventures
Subscribe on Youtube: Obstacle Running Adventures
Write us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like our team on Facebook: MStefano Running
Follow our team on Twitter and Instagram: @MStefanoRunning
Patreon Supporters: Jason Dupree, Kim DeVoss, Samantha Thompson, Matt Puntin, Dave Claxton, Brad Kiehl, Charlotte Engelman, Erin Grindstaff, Hank Stefano, Arlene Stefano, Laura Ritter, Steven Ritter, Sofia Harnedy, Kenny West, Ryan Maisano, Cheryl Goodwin, Jessica Johnson, Scott “The Fayne” Knowles, Anna Landry, Christopher Hoover, Kevin Gregory Jr., Ryan Hart, Ashley Reis, Brent George, Justin Manning, Kevin Praytor, Wendell Lagosh, Brett “The T-Rex” Milks, Logan Nagle, Patrick Brown, Angela Bowers, Asa Coddington, Thomas Petersen, and welcome Seth Rinderknecht.