With Virtual World’s Toughest Mudder happening last weekend we wanted to have someone from the event on to talk about it. Mike and Katelyn also had an unrelated talk about how they never really had the chance to actually talk with one of the event Zoom hosts Carlo Piscitello despite being in a group message with him for the past year.
It was a slight pivot but we were super excited to finally have Carlo on. He is every bit as friendly and funny as you would expect and he warned us that he can be a bit chatty but that was exactly what we wanted!
0 – 1:56 – Intro
1:56 – 8:44 – Quick News
8:44 – 10:49 – Content Preface
10:49 – 1:22:03 – Carlo Piscitello Interview
1:22:03 – End – Outro
Next week’s episode will be something related to FIT Challenge!
Episode Reference Links:
Ultimate Ninja Warrior Season 12 Winner
Terrain Race Website (Now Back up Again)
OCR Stars 1 Mile Results
Kelly Sullivan’s “Gripper Chipper”
Savage Race Florida Results
500 Pound Lift and 1 Mile sub 5 Minutes
OCR Discord (Plan out your Tough Mudder Schedule with Friends!)
Follow Carlo Piscitello
45. World’s Toughest Mudder, Las Vegas Rock N Roll Half Marathon, Mattapoisett 5k, and YMCA Turkey Trot 5 Miler!
46. World’s Toughest Mudder Champion’s Brunch with Will Hicks and Heather Bode, Kingston 5k Turkey Trot, and Newburyport Harborside Half Marathon!
97. World’s Toughest Mudder! (Part 1: Community Dinner and Event)
98. World’s Toughest Mudder! (Part 2: Champion’s Brunch and Bar Crawl), and Taunton YMCA Turkey Trot!
150. World’s Toughest Mudder Hot Lap Recap, Javier Escobar’s Pit Planning Party, and Mike’s Lap By Lap Experience
151. World’s Toughest Mudder Brunch Audio and Bar Crawl Interviews
152. World’s Toughest Mudder Pit Crew Debriefing, and Drunk Javier Escobar Interview
Take Advantage of These Deals
Use coupon code “adventure” for 10% off MudGear products
For a podcast shirt, send $20 to Katelyn-Ritter-8 on Venmo with your size and address
Use coupon code “OCRReport20” for 20 percent off the total purchase at Caterpy
Stay Connected with Us
Support us on Patreon for exclusive content and to join our Facebook group
Like us on Facebook: Obstacle Running Adventures
Follow our podcast Instagram: @ObstacleRunningAdventures
Write us an email: email@example.com
Check out our team’s website: www.mstefanorunning.com
Like our team on Facebook: MStefano Running
Follow our team on Twitter and Instagram: @MStefanoRunning
Subscribe on Youtube: MStefano Running
Intro music – “Streaker” by: Straight Up
Outro music – “Iron Paw” by: Dubbest